It Takes Two – Congratulations to Nikki in Elviria who won the contest on the 10th February! The answer was Marvin Gaye,
It Takes Two
Celebrity chef Steven Saunders (Ready Steady Cook) is preparing a magnificent menu for Valentine’s Day at The Little Geranium in La Cala. Scroll down to enter our free contest to win a Valentine’s lunch for two at The Little Geranium, prepared for you personally by Steven.
The Little Geranium are taking bookings now for Valentine’s Day – don’t delay, book your lunch or evening meal now. Click here to visit their website.
Our winners will enjoy a six course tasting lunchtime menu, with Michele’s cava cocktails on arrival, a bottle of wine selected for you by Steven with your meal, and a liquor after your meal.
Find out more about the prize in this video:
- A glass of Strawberry Bellini
- Spiced carrot veloute, carrot tops, truffle
- Home smoked salmon tartar, horseradish, crème fraiche, avruga caviar
- Sticky crispy duck slider
- Mini chicken tartlet, wild mushrooms, spinach, tarragon, truffle mash Or Tagliata (chopped beef fillet) Italian style, gremolata rosemary & garlic mash
- Apple cake, chantilly cream Or Roquefort, grape compote, crackers
Enter The Competition
To get in the draw to win, just answer this simple question! Who sings with Kim Weston on the hit song “It Takes Two?”
A) Marvin Humes
B) Marvin Gaye
C) Marvin The Martin
The contest closes at 2pm on Friday 10th February. The winner will be telephoned and awarded the prize on the Dave James show. The prize must be redeemed by the 28th February 2017. No cash alternative is available. Menu is subject to change at the Little Geranium’s discretion.